Tuesday, April 30th, 1:00–5:00pm
Wednesday, May 1st, 1:00–5:00pm
1. Select companies/appointments in order of importance.
2. ETI will allow 16 requests, however that does not guarantee appointments with all that you request.
3. ETI cannot take specific meeting day or time requests.
4. One-on-One scheduling is done in part based on the date of your registration, meeting time availability and number of requests.
5. All requests must go through ETI and the appointment portal. Do not contact any person or company directly.
6. You will receive an email with your one-on-one schedule no later than Wednesday, April 24, 2019.